Family and Relationships
95% of all communication is not verbal, but energetic/intuitive. Begin improving your family relationships through understanding your karmic role and character traits – showing you many ways and reasons you draw certain types of relationships and situations to you…
Gift yourself with energetic knowledge for improving your life, and all your relationships. Your Chakras are you on a higher, spiritual level. Learn how your Chakras lead you to intuitively choose (or have chosen) the people in your life to help you develop spiritually through resolving and releasing your karma. This higher spiritual realization makes the living of your daily life become easier to understand.
Examples of the characteristics and qualities of dominant chakras will be explained, including how your dominant chakra affects your perceptions/reactions to your family, children and parents. Your dominant chakra affects your nature and disposition uniquely through your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual states. As individual as you are, your energetic presence calls out to find the perfect balance for the path you are traveling.
Included in this uniquely informative workshop:
- Understand the two most powerful forms of karma: Parental (you and your parents/children) and Familial (sisters, brothers, aunts/uncles, the person you marry or significant other and extended relationships.
- Underlying motivations in yourself and those you know through dominant Chakra recognition.
- Checking your energetic awareness; recognizing your dominant Chakra’s effect on your life’s abilities.
- How your dominant Chakra repeatedly drawing similar people and situations into your life.
- TOOLS for reducing and releasing the karmic impact of yours and others’ actions.
- EXERCISES for awakening, strengthening and balancing your Chakras.
Dr. Richard Jelusich brings a fun and fresh approach to understanding spiritual energetic development for improving relationships. Richard will present a slide show/lecture, and will demonstrate Exercises and Tools you can use to reduce karma and increase harmony in your relationships. If there is time, we will have a question and answer period. Comfortable clothing is advised so you can fully relax with the evening’s beginning inspiring guided meditation which connects you with the beauty and purity of your spiritual presence.
Please feel welcome to call or email us to arrange a workshop for your group or organization.
Journey of the Sacred Heart
Join us for a Meditation Retreat September 22nd-27th, 2016 in Sedona, ArizonaJOIN US